In the wake of CoVID-19, Impiger Technologies recently released a unique return-to-work mobile and web solution – People1 Care- that would enable organizations to make a smooth transition to their workplace post the lifting of restrictions. The solution was developed to help business owners assure the safety of the employees who will be returning to work post the COVID-19 hiatus.
People1 Care will assist organizations embrace the new regulations and the ‘new normal’ with the help of its features like the daily wellness screenings, social distancing support, and contact tracing at work.
One of the app’s most interesting features is its alerts to notify proximity breach that can help employees comply with the rules of social distancing and also be mindful of their own health as well as those around them. The information acquired by People1 Care can help contact tracing in the organization, raising awareness within the workforce and taking the right measures while adhering to the CDC guidelines.
Some of the features of the People1 Care solution are:
- Self-Assessment option to minimize risk
- Compliance checks and alerts to help employees adhere to company regulations
- Event Reporting allows senior management to take quick actions in critical situations
- Employee Notifications of new policies and guidelines related to workplace safety
- Reports and dashboards for companies to monitor employee screening and other safety metrics
- Mobile first technology and user-friendly application that is highly secure
You can learn more about Impiger Technologies here. Drop us a line if you would like to know more about what we do!
Originally appeared on PRWeb.com