Become a part of our talented team
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years of project management experience, including tracking and planning projects. Experience working with business stakeholders within a cross-functional matrix environment
- Experience with full product lifecycle with understanding of development lifecycle and various technology methodologies that support that lifecycle
- Proven experience in project management and software development
- Good working knowledge of project estimation techniques.
- Good leadership, decision-making, and organization skills
- Excellent problem-solving, Decision-making skills
- Technical knowledge is added preference
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent experience in SDLC Methodologies, Agile, SCRUM, SDLC / Waterfall
- Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills including the ability to lead up, across and down multiple business and technology organizations
- Build and maintain relationships by engaging business leaders to establish credibility, solve problems, build consensus and achieve objectives
- Tools: MS Project, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience negotiating vendor contracts
- Experience drafting and submitting budget proposals and recommending subsequent budget changes where necessary
- Experience leading, motivating and managing various project and program team sizes, including internal and external resources, while holding team accountable for performance
- Experience influencing and gaining buy-in from executives sponsors, team members, stakeholders and peers
- Technically competent with various software programs, including but not limited to Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio), Microsoft Projects, ServiceNow, SmartSheet and Lucid Chart
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage a portfolio of complex initiatives that span one or multiple lines of business
- Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
- Develop comprehensive project plans that merge customer requirements with company goals and coordinate various managers and technical personnel during all project phases, from initial development through implementation.
- Planning out the blueprints for software projects, including defining the scope, allocating resources, setting deadlines, laying out communication strategies, and indicating tests and maintenance
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Analyze economics of project plans and provide actionable feedback relating to cost benefit and return-on-investment standards.
- Creating a project budget and ensuring the project adheres to the budget as closely as possible
- Review proposed modifications on project plans, including meeting with interested parties to approve and implement beneficial changes.
- Tracking milestones, deliverables, and change requests
- Oversee acquisition of resources and materials as needed before and during projects by talking with customers, team members, managers, and in-house accountants and negotiating price and payment agreements with vendors.
- Report on project success criteria results, metrics, test and deployment management activities
- Anticipate details of future projects by communicating directly with customers and staying informed of relevant trends and industry news.
- Participate in establishing practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organization
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations to various audiences, including project team, sponsors, CIO and key stakeholders
Chennai / Coimbatore
Send us your resume to email@example.com