Impiger helped Qtrak, a leader in package delivery system, with an Android app that eliminates paperwork and logbooks when it came to tracking a package from any delivery service. New features were added to the existing iOS app like the computerized locker that gave Qtrak with respect to their competitors.
The client’s 30+ years of experience in the design and implementation of package delivery systems resulted in QTrak – a flexible, easy to use solution for tracking your packages and assets. QTrak is a simple and cost effective internal delivery tracking solution that is scalable and can accommodate advanced needs like database integration, mobile label printing, email/text notifications, ID card scanning, and custom reports.
The client saw the need for delivery tracking product that picks up after regular shipping services drop their packages off. The available solutions were needlessly expensive and complicated. QTrak tasked Impiger to expand the features of their internal tracking mobile application on iOS, port the solution the Android platform.
Impiger ported QTrak applications from iOS to Android and added several new features on the both the platforms. The app now turns virtually any Apple or Android mobile into a high-speed scanner and transfers package tracking information to a secure cloud database in real time via a wireless or cellular connection. It even stores a digital copy of the receiver’s signature for guaranteed verification. Impiger expanded QTrak’s existing iOS application with new features like delivery locker – an algorithmically controlled lock that is unlocked through a code generated by the app. It gives the recipients 24/7/365 secure access to their deliveries.
- QTrak has over 1500 customers, adding 25- 50 new customers a month.
- Achieved competitive edge with unique functions like computerized locker.
- QTrak’s Quick Deliver function allows for fast package retrieval and with a touch of the recipient’s finger capture their signature.
- QTrak’s fast mail notification scan sends emails to members or residents when they have mail in their box.
- High-Density and variable assignment mailboxes save space and mail sorting time.
- Intelligent delivery lockers make after hours pick up simple and secure.
“Impiger managed to learn and understand our business and helped us with things outside their umbrella. Impiger hit all the important targets on budget and on time.”