Beckman Coulter, Inc., a US based medical devices manufacturing company, engaged Impiger to develop a mobile application platform for their customers to register complaints, escalate tickets and general enquiry. Beckman’s customers are many leading hospitals across India and they are confident that this application will improve their customer service.
About Beckman Coulter
Beckman Coulter, Inc. is dedicated to advancing and optimizing the laboratory. For more than 80 years, they have been a trusted partner for laboratory professionals, helping to advance scientific research and patient care. They are leaders in delivering better patient care, and a provider of trusted scientific solutions. This has resulted in Beckman Coulter in becoming the partner of choice for clinical, research and industrial customers around the globe.
The client’s instruments are used in hospitals and other critical care settings around the world. Their instruments are used by physicians to diagnose disease, make treatment decisions and monitor patients. Beckman’s solutions are used in thousands of universities, government, biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies, hospitals, and commercial laboratories. Therefore, they have a robust support team to handle servicing of instruments that needs maintenance.
Beckman Coulter approached Impiger to build a mobile application that can effectively handle complaints and servicing requests from all of their clients.
- Administrator can create user profiles for customer, TEC personal, and service engineers.
- The customer can log complaints/suggestions/queries.
- TEC personal will receive notifications and will be assigned to a service engineer.
- Service engineer will address the complaints.
- Once the issue is resolved, the customer will receive a notification and can provide feedback and rating for the service engineer.
- Previously done only through telephone and email, the mobile app offers significant advantage in the quality and effectiveness of their support team.